11:16 fm

Hmm, this pretty much sucks... I´ve been in US for 5 month right now, and tomorow I´m going home for the winter break. Well thats not the point, the point is that I have been here for 5 month and this is the first post on this blog since I got here.. YEPP.. I suck!
Well.. As I already said.. Im going home tomorrow, Im so excited to meet my family, relatives and friends :D I miss them so much..
But still, I´ts going to be hard leaving US, the people , the school, the house.. THE WEATHER!!!
Actually the last two weeks the weather have been pretty shitty.. But that is still NOTHING comparing to the swedish weather..
OMG!! It just popped up in my head... IM GOING HOME TO THE SWEDISH CANDY <3 <3 US candy sucks.. AND THE MEATBALLS .. no I actually not miss the meatballs, because america have made their own version of it and translated it to.. Meatballs..
I just say: FUCK THE MEATBALLS IT SHOULD BE KÖTTBULLAR!!!
Swedish Köttbullar..

By the way.. My English is still not getting any better, (it feels like that at least). Thats maybe because the swedes is everywhere here. I dont like that.. Well that is going to change next semester...

Seee yaaaa (havent spell checked this post)

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar